28 February 2015

Ocean Trash

Of course the oceans cover two thirds of the Earth but we've made a mess of a significant portion of one third so . . . What we've started with the rest?

When I shop I primarily use cloth bags.  I readily look for ways to reuse, recycle and repurpose in virtually all of my limited possessions.  I searched for a locally produced, artistic bag so to support 'local' but the town, Brownwood, doesn't really have a 'local' culture.  At least not a Bohemian one.  Most local venues are places where they eat meat.  Yes, mass raised, harvested and prepared animals.  Sentient ones at that.  And then they fry it up to kill you some day via your arteries.  hehehe  So I ended up buying a well built one as a second priority.  It's great to see biodegradable 6-pack packaging these days, in some stores and I would choose those over the kind that kill dolphins and such.  Slowly, ever so slowly, we are evolving.  We may survive a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment